• Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Gracie

Good News

I've got a few racing geese for sale if any one wants a quick gander Sorry, couldn't resist and sorry to Monica for the thread drift Grace x
  3. Today
  4. Reminds me of the one about the cannibal that passed his brother in the street
  5. Too much information Smoggy This is meant to be a family friendly forum
  6. Yes, that is on the wish list for future upgrades. Even if it is a portable panel for when out and about When I have the essential electrical work done this year (new fusing and busbars at a minimum) I will allow for a solar charge converter to be added too.
  7. Hi A solar panel works well to keep batteries topped up. John
  8. We've all done it, but there's a cream you can get to relieve the pain.
  9. Wood End Staithe is correct and what a spot it is.
  10. They don't really swim around there, they just go through the motions.....
  11. Today's quiz: Where is this?
  12. Replacement horns fitted and operational Griff IMG_4091.mov IMG_4093.mov
  13. Patented auto draining rain catching system installed and operational Griff
  14. Smoggy

Good News

I got goosed once right in the new cut , bloody thing flew into the vhf aerial..... It flew off apparently unharmed and the radio still worked fine.
  15. Something in the way of being Goosed!!! Now if that is rude these days (as most things are off limits now) forgive me. Hardly Geese Gracie but that is all that I could find.
  16. ChrisB

Good News

I am not a lover of big screens in pubs at all. But 2024 is one hell of a year for sport for both sexes and on top of those it is an Olympics year. I feel not having coverage this year could actually cost you precious revenue. It is a long Winter in Norfolk.
  17. ChrisB

Good News

There is a joke in there Grace. But I am too much of a gentleman to say it.
  18. And there was me thinking the fishing season was over
  19. The biggest increase in costs comes from Andrew Boswell and his 'crowd funding' group who keep taking it to court for one reason or another! The thing is, he has not used £1 of his own money to fund all the court cases and also the actions have been kicked out every time! He now is thinking of taking it to the Supreme Court!! Each time he does this. it seems it increases the costs by millions each time. He then complains it is costing too much!! And yet it cost him NOTHING!!!!!
  20. Gracie

Good News

Not had a run in with the local geese then? Ruddy things chased me once Grace x
  21. I can go into a pub to watch the footy without cheering as can many others. Saying that I support Birmingham City so not exactly much to cheer about. Also haven't seen any yobs in Ranworth, for a pub to survive it has to attract a diverse group of punters.
  22. No sure there are many local yobs in Ranworth
  23. I didnt take note of that and thoroughly agree, yes have Sky Sports but do it in another part of the building away from those who dont want to watch it.
  1. Load more activity
  • Sponsors

Norfolk Broads Network is run by volunteers - You can help us run it by making a donation

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.