• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• Forum Shop

If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I've always wanted to hire a boat on the Mudway, years ago, there was a yard hiring Elysian 27s, and another yard which hired some narrow boats, but I don't think anybody does now?.
  3. These were taken by a member of the Viking Owners on the Medway. I have to say that it does not look too shabby to me.
  4. Today
  5. Sorry to be so late replying, I have only just seen this. I don't think it is coincidence as it happened to Lyn's toothbrush on Classic Gem in 2017 and this toothbrush was a replacement. It had slipped our minds until she plugged it in and nothing worked. Too late we remembered! Had to buy another when we got back to NZ. perhaps our stuff is wired differently? Cheers Chris
  6. Yesterday
  7. Sorry I had to bale out. We had company and I got told off for being antisocial.
  8. We`ve taken 43ft of Lightning through Bridge Broad. Lovely quiet place to mudweight, and quite sheltered too.
  9. It`s very shallow. Horstead Mill perhaps?.
  10. North Walsham and Dilham canal?. It widens up when you round the bend from the junction of Dilham dyke.
  11. i have only been through it once, and probably in the other direction (toward Coltishall), but with a Martham boat, you can normally get to those places that you dont normally get to see very often.
  12. Oi! That`s only on the third Sunday of the month.
  13. and is deeply involved with self flagellation!
  14. Grendel you do need to get out more. Well done Bridge Broad.
  15. Slight hint I guess if you look close enough ;)
  16. Is it the Ant beyond How Hill heading toward Barton Broad.
  17. is it that little broad off of hoveton viaduct
  18. Beautiful! Thanks.
  19. Back on track! Oulton Broad cruiser racing today:
  20. You can have a clue. We traveled from coltishall to Salhouse.
  21. No it is on the broads.. The Mudway doesn't look anywhere as pretty ;) It's a popular spot so someone may get it :)
  22. I don’t think the upper reaches of the Medway look anything like that!
  23. I just made it up, but thought it appropriate
  1. Load more activity
  • NBN Mobile App

Want to use NBN when you're out and about?

Get our mobile app for Android and iOS!

Get it on Google Play

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.