Jump to content


Full Members
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

138 Excellent

About adam

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Gender

Recent Profile Visitors

965 profile views
  1. Monday 21st October We left yarmouth around 10am so we didn't have to pay again. We headed across breydon a few boats over took us as we was in no rush. Was a very smooth and calm crossing drove from inside some of the way as cold outside and quite windy. Quite a few boats heading south with the tide. We tried to get in at Reedham but it was full so we carried onto our over night mooring of Loddon. We got to Loddon in the early afternoon plenty of room on the staithe moorings. We had a chat to the guys fishing off the liveaboard and they recommend us some shops to get some good food
  2. Sunday 20th October Up around 6:30am so we could get going at sun ride to make slack water at Yarmouth at 9am ish. Didn't get light enough until 7am to move so off we set. Not many boats on the river on the way down to Yarmouth. We saw couple of otters in the river didn't have time to get the camera out before they disappeared out of sight. We had 1 boat over take us round about stacey arms. We made yarmouth around 9am we could of made it through the bridges. But decided we would over night in Yarmouth instead of going south. We called the engineer out as the inside gps wasn
  3. Sunday 19th October After all going back to sleep. Woke around 7am to watch the rugby match. Enjoyed the first half and off we all went to breakfast. Good selection and nice food had by all with all the eat buffet provided. We went back to hotel room and finished watching the rugby. We checked out about 10am we went into Yarmouth to go into cex for some dvds and a game for the ps4 on board. After there we went into pound stretcher for drinks and some other keys bits for the holiday. We had a quick walk through the market and bought some cheap sweets from one of the stalls. Bac
  4. little 1 loved it shes 3 and been every year since born only had 1 night of night terrors whilst on board
  5. Friday 18th October Left home about 6pm so didn't get caught up in the rush hour traffic to much. Booked into premier inn at Norwich Airport for the night as was the cheapest hotel around. Got there around 8pm quick check in and booked breakfast for the morning. Kids all in bed asleep by 9pm adults not long after. Around 4am little one woke up having bad night mares so after a long while managed to settle her back to sleep.
  6. Wednesday 24th October We left around 10am. Few boats already had gone from the moorings. Few boats on the river. We descided we would try to get under Ludam bridge to day. We stopped off for lunch at St Bennett’s Abbey. One had lunch a chill out on boat watching the river traffic go past reasonably busy on the river. We left St Bennett’s Abbey around 1pm and made the right turn up the river ant. As approached the bridge it was showing just on 8ft. We descided we would proceed even though we needed 8ft 2 with everything down. Ducked inside last minute to stand in side doo
  7. Tuesday 23rd October Woke up early again as always do lately. Got our of bed around 8am. Had breakfast and descided we needed a pump out and do some laundry. Left the pub mooring around 10am. Slow cruise to Wroxham few boats on the river. We cruised past Barnes they were quiet busy with a lot of boat in the basin. We turned into nbd yard big party of Herbert woods boats on the right as you enter there yard. Plenty of room past trip boats at the end. So we moored up facing out towards the exit. One the engineers helped straighten us up as we was at a weird angle. Went into arri
  8. Some outside pictures of number 1 we saw out the shed.
  9. Monday 22nd October We made a quick trip to Asda to get some food and to the bank to sort money for one of the party. We left shortly before 10am so we didn’t have to pay again. We had a table and mooring booked at the New Inn Horning morning that night. We had a slow cruise along the river not much on the river again. Still very busy at the yacht station. We made good time so we descided to stop off at st Bennett’s abbey and have lunch before we made our way to Horning. We left st Bennett’s abbey around 2pm. Few boats on the move but reasonably quiet. Very busy at the pu
  10. We use albies taxis in Yarmouth they have fully wheel chair vechiles and all
  11. Mrs has mobility problems so always go by taxi. Easier and quicker
  12. Sunday 21st October up early as usual but layed in bed for a while and had descision wether or not to take the long slog to beccles or head back north. We descided we would head north again to save diesel and time. Left Loddon around 10am and cruised to reedham to wait for the tide to finish flowing out. We had lunch and walked round the village. We had a nice pleasent cruise across Breydon. Not much heading north but quite a few boats heading south. Descided we would over night at the yacht station. Had to go fair way up the moorings before we found a space. Once the ba Ranger
  13. Saturday 20th October Up not long after sun rise. On the move to make Yarmouth early to make slack water. Very misty once onto the main river. Very quiet all the way to Yarmouth. Only boat at yacht station. 11ft under the bridges but we wanted o stop and do some shopping quick trip to Aldi’s and Asda. Left Yarmouth not long before 3pm. Tide was quiet calm and didn’t help us much. We made Reedham around 4pm and descided we would make loddon. On the last bit of th ever Chet was starting to dark made it just time soon after we stopped it go dark. Quick trip to the shop. Ba
  14. Some pictures Sent from the Norfolk Broads Network mobile app
  15. Friday 19th October Up early as all excited. Went for breakfast about 8am. Nice big slection as usual with premier inn resturants. Finished packing the bags up and packed the car up. Off we went to the arcades at yarmouth around 9am. Spent hour or so in the arcades. Took the little one to the sea for her first time ever. Back to the car and off to asda for some socks. Back to the car and took a slow drive to the boat yard. Got there about midday boat yard quiet. Mrs and one kid went off to roys to buy some food. Around 1pm we went into the office to see if the boat was ready. Did our paper wor
  • Create New...

Important Information

For details of our Guidelines, please take a look at the Terms of Use here.