Just Looking At The Barnes Brinkcraft Webcam

ranworthbreeze

I have just been looking at the Norfolk Live webcams, I sent them a message on Friday/Saturday asking if they are any further with getting control on their new camera's at Oulton Broad and Barnes Brinkcraft. I have not had a reply, it does say that they would not reply to any questions regarding the upgrade of camera's. The purpose to my message was that of all of their camera's only one of them could be controlled.

Looking at the Barnes Brinkcraft camera it looks as if a couple of boats are stern moored outside the Hotel Wroxham, usually it is side on only for two to three boat dependent on their size.

Regards

Alan

• Like 2

When we were there last week there was a no mooring sign outside the cafe.  We managed to moor outside the hotel, in solitary splendour.  Someone mentioned to Martin that the hotel was considering stopping mooring.  If that is the case then Wroxham will become somewhere to avoid with the boat, which will be a great shame.

With regard to stern-on mooring at The Hotel, I saw a Ranger go to 2 that were there last year and a few minutes later, whilst the Ranger was still there, the boats were moved to side-on mooring.

As anyone who goes through that bridge regularly knows, you have to go close to the Hotel side of the river to give you time to line up for the bridge as it is at an angle to the river.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...