And She Reaches 50................yay

hazelgirl

Lynsey, a crown was awarded to Pops as a kind of 'worst jokes award' the jokes that Ray and Pop's post are so appalling that the crown is often passed from one to the other. I would like it duly noted that I have never once been awarded said crown, which means my jokes must be pretty damn good :naughty:

Grace

p.s You will most certainly be glad that Ray and Pop's jokes fly over your head, that's even if you ever get to understand them :facepalm:

• Like 3

Just now, Gracie said:

Lynsey, a crown was awarded to Pops as a kind of 'worst jokes award' the jokes that Ray and Pop's post are so appalling that the crown is often passed from one to the other. I would like it duly noted that I have never once been awarded said crown, which means my jokes must be pretty damn good :naughty:

Grace

p.s You will most certainly be glad that Ray and Pop's jokes fly over your head, that's even if you ever get to understand them :facepalm:

Give it time Gracie.... give it time :naughty:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gracie said:

Grace

Ohh, they were jokes were they Gracie? sorry didn't realise!!:liar:liar

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, hazelgirl said:

Are there any lol 

Q. What's black and blue and brown and laying in a ditch?
A. A brunette who's told too many blonde jokes

Q. What's the real reason a brunette keeps her figure?
A. No one else wants it

Q. What do you call a brunette in a room full of blondes?
A. Invisible

Q. What's a brunette's mating call?
A. "Has the blonde left yet?"

Q. What do brunettes miss most about a great party?
A. The invitation

There are more...... :naughty:rofl

• Like 6

A clean one as its not in the members only section 

A man was dining alone in a fancy restaurant and there was a gorgeous brunette sitting at the next table. He had been checking her out since he sat down, but lacked the nerve to talk with her. Suddenly she sneezed, and her glass eye came flying out of its socket towards the man. He reflexively reached out, grabbed it out of the air, and handed it back. 'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman said, as she popped her eye back in place. 'Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you.' They enjoyed a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they went to the theatre followed by drinks... They talked, they laughed, she shared her deepest dreams and he shared his. She listened to him with interest. After paying for everything, she asked him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful, wonderful time.. The next morning, she cooked a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy was amazed. Everything had been so incredible! 'You know,' he said, 'you are the perfect woman.. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?'

'No,' she replies. . .. 'You just happened to catch my eye.' 

:party:

cheers

Ray

• Like 9

There was a competition to swim from Santa Monica to Catalina doing only the breaststroke. The only three women who entered the race were a brunette, a redhead and a blonde

After approximately 14 hours, the blonde staggered up on the shore, she was declared the fastest breaststroker

About 40 minutes after that, the redhead crawled ashore and was declared the second place finisher

Nearly 4 hours after that, the brunette finally came ashore and promptly collapsed in front of worried onlookers, the reporters asked why it took so long for her to complete the race...........she replied

"I don't want to sound like a sore loser, but I think those two other girls were using their arms" :dance

Grace

p.s Well, you did ask :naughty:

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, Gracie said:

"I don't want to sound like a sore loser, but I think those two other girls were using their arms" :dance

Grace

p.s Well, you did ask :naughty:

Well darlin sounds like you did cheat to win then ........... but 10/10 for winning by what ever way necessary

Charlie cheers hic

• Like 1

Same with me, Lynsey, most of them go way over my head like a ruddy jumbo jet............The brunette in my joke wasn't using her arms to do the BREASTstroke. She obviously wasn't aBREAST of the situation if you get my drift :naughty:

Grace

p.s Thank goodness we have another girl on board who doesn't get jokes and she's not even blonde :dance

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Same with me, Lynsey, most of them go way over my head like a ruddy jumbo jet............The brunette in my joke wasn't using her arms to do the BREASTstroke. She obviously wasn't aBREAST of the situation if you get my drift :naughty:

Grace

p.s Thank goodness we have another girl on board who doesn't get jokes and she's not even blonde :dance

She's not a brunette by any chance is she?????? :hiding:

• Like 1