October Meet & New Friends Forever!

Guest Jonny

hay Pete when a women buy you a cake then be honored now a triple chocolate cake or a trifle now that's a treat.

it keeps getting better and better nice pics sue shame you dint get one of the boat going to close to your rear :lol:

As we approached Horning the sailing club were departing in force for some Sunday morning jaunt or whatever. By this time laura had taken over the helm and could have been slightly further to the right. We were in the process of telling her to move over when the skipper of one yacht started shouting get over, get over, and frantically waving his arms. I know us Stinkies & Sailles banter with each other and no malice is intended but this guy got my back up. "There is no need to be so Bloody Rude" I shouted and he shut up. Laura manouvered over and as he passed he looked up sheepishly and said "Thank you for that, it was very kind". "My pleasure" said I sarcastically.

Regrettably an all too familiar tale from the gang at Horning Sailing Club two gunstwo gunstwo guns

Great story so far Sue, good to see all enjoyed the meet and would have loved to be there, as it was we stayed south for the week which made Ranworth mid week a little to awkward to fit in.

Sure there will be a fair few meets next year and am looking forward to meeting everyone then.

Ian

Lol lol Sue great ,Not too sure about my picture though :oops::norty: you will be giving me a bad name.

I second the thought that we all got on well it was indeed as if we had known one another for years. but then i suppose we have all talked for many months now and know a lot about one another.Good birthday party i think Pete cheerscheersbar

Sue x

Guest chilled

:lol: Just a thought Pete, not only can tudor talk for England but write for them too :lol:

Some how i dont think im going to get away with that lol

Watch out for the flack :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing your holiday with us Sue, great story well told, we had not realised the meet at Ranworth was an The Norfolk Broads .net do, We thought it was the NBF fund rising week!! :-D until we got home and read the threads about a week later :lol:

Hi Sue

Sounds like you had a super holiday, but I was wondering if you were happy with Richardsons & the boat you hired - good value for what you paid? etc

I've always liked the layout of 3 doubles on Emerald', but not so sure on all that green paint :P

Great tale

Dan