Oh Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BroadAmbition

5 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

You have read that last year in the news,  Technically some say Donny is part of Jockland, Donny being in Gods Country would make us the capital of Jockland of course! :naughty:

Griff

There is a reply to that comment, but, I would have to Mod myself !:norty: :naughty:

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Heads Up, my Cherished plate is to be removed from my Jeep.

Reason is that me n MrsG have at last come to our senses and will soon be selling both the Jeep and her Focus to be replaced by just the one vehicle. (Probably a Disco 4 SDV6 HSE)

I have my van of course and sometime maybe next year my Dutton Pheaton will be back on t road not to mention the Tiger is always available.  We are spending far too much brass on keeping vehicles on the road and hardly using them.  Too much of an extravagance.

So before I go and advertise properly sometime in the next few weeks both the Jeep Grand Cherokee and the Focus 1:6 Diesel will be offered for sale in here first.  Prices? - Not a scooby right now, but I expect they won't be a fortune, both of them are well past their manufactures warranty periods shall we say.   Both vehicles are reliable and regularly serviced clean examples etc

Griff

On 19/07/2016 at 08:19, BroadAmbition said:

Now proudly adorned on my Jeep.  Took it up to Scotland and back over the weekend, complete with Yorkshire Rose :default_icon_clap:

Griff

BA_NBN_252.JPG

Bit of a coincidence Griff mine is J13CHG The 13 makes a B for Judith two initials and then mine Christopher Howard Geoffrey

• Like 2

We have two.  It is a con really paying for them in the first place then having to pay again to move from car to car, or keep on hold if not having a vehicle for a while.  Money for old rope!

S

On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 07:22, ranworthbreeze said:

Just a word of warning!

Please do not include any registration details of a vehicle that you currently own and more importantly the make, model and colour. 

Regards

Alan 

Why is that Alan?,I love my number and want everyone to see it ,and obviously know that it is w44nty at the wheel

22365477_10214728536676155_4365598370016231548_n.jpg

1 hour ago, w44nty said:

Why is that Alan?,I love my number and want everyone to see it ,and obviously know that it is w44nty at the wheel

22365477_10214728536676155_4365598370016231548_n.jpg

We advise all forum members not to show their registrations due to car cloning, a make, colour and the registration can be all that is needed for cloning.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, psychicsurveyor said:

I have 12 plates,  All with ROT included.

All have been acquired over the last 35 years.

I have paid more for transfers than plates over the years :default_biggrin:

Would it not be cheaper to change your name to suit your number plate. :default_blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Wyndham said:

Would it not be cheaper to change your name to suit your number plate. :default_blink:

It would be cheaper not to both in the first place , proud owner o no private plates although I have had one BMW 5 series with one one is it came with it n to be honest I don't see the point It hardly hides the age of a car these days or makes it special , a car or what ever to me is a device to transport you from A to B n that's all , only MHO obviously but I like to keep things real that's all .

11 minutes ago, Wyndham said:

:default_biggrin:  They all relate to my main business,

They are on surveyors cars and work vans.

They are a good subtle form of advertising as customers say,  you have loads of vehicles with ROT plates, we see them everywhere.

My 'GriffTile' van is supposed to be noticed, stand out etc, it's my mobile advertising board.  It has a private plate on it, it's my Lads saves him putting it on retention as he has a company car.   I do get asked about the reg number from time to time.  If anyone wants to clone my van, graphics n all then they are welcome.  I wonder if anyone would clone 'B.A' as her model / type / colours / Reg number are also well known

Griff

BA NBN 139.jpg