Corig Cruisers

Springsong

Hi All

Craig of Norfolk Broads Boat fame is looking for information for someone else about Corig Cruisers I copy below his post on NBF. I myself know nothing about them, can anyone help. Thanks cheers

ve had a request for the location and photos of the original Corig Cruisers yard.

On Google Earth this clearly shows 2 large sheds on Bungalow Lane, unfortunately there were 3 boatyards in Corig's day these were West to East: Clarke; Corig & Maidencraft.

Of the two sheds remaining the western was definitely Kingfisher, now GSA, but I don't know if this was Clarke's yard or Corig - I have 2007 photos of both sheds (sad I know), but need to know which was Corig

Can anyone help - if anyone has an old photo my enquirer would be very appreciative

Hi Spring,

Back in the 80's, we hired a boat from Corig (via Blakes) and the one thing I do remember vividly is that we had to cross the railway over an unmanned crossing to get to the yard.

Brundall, I'm fairly sure but if I look at it now on G Earth, it may bring back a few memories (ps it was in 1980) cheers