Richardsons RC45 and RC35

Guest DAYTONA-BILL
Now that's my idea of a real Broads Cruiser, Clive! :clap:clap:clap

I wonder if you would be able to give us an idea of retail cost if someone wanted you to build one for them?

Something you`d like to share with us John? ;););) .

Seriously though, the ultimate luxurious 4 berth Broads cruiser, and it will (sometimes) go under that dammed bridge. Well done to the team at Richardsons :clap:clap:clap:clap

cheers for the great comments, the team have really pulled it out of the bag this time :clap

roughly for this boat with all the gizmos would be about £240k inc VAT if you wanted to buy one.

without the kit would knock about £10-£15k off...

blimey,240k :o il put me chq book away for now then ;)

That includes about £50k VAT :o

if you want lino or carpets and stitched headlinings that would probably save you about another £3k

take off the helm seat and solar panels another £2k? :)

go on, get your cheque book out, I would give you a free mooring for 12 mths :naughty:

Got a chance to take a peak at the Broadsman yesterday, absolutely stunning! A real credit to all those involved. I'm sure I saw some moulds around the yard too, was thinking I could quickly slap some matting on and build me own!

Superb looking ship Clive, the fit out looks stunning.

Hats off to you and the team for continuing to invest in leading edge 'stock'.

cheers-champagne-wine-smiley-emoticon-000183-medium.gif' alt='default_winko.gif' alt='cheers'>-champagne-wine-smiley-emoticon-000183-medium.gif'>

Guest DAYTONA-BILL
thanks for he comments, cheers

The problem is..

What do we do next???

Start building the RC35 (or 36?). Now that would suit 4 people just fine. There again, you could always stretch it to 38ft for that little extra space.

Clive,

Just had a great week on the Broadsman, that was a smart move mooring the Carousel at your entrance for visitors to look round, the rear cabin is very spacious and the dining table and chairs looked of good quality and quite expensive.

I noticed while on the river an RC35 type boat, I think it was either Faricraft or Barnes but an ideal size for 2/4 people, when you get these built I think they will be very popular.

Regards

Clive

Hope it is not too long before you have your own 35 footers, I assume you are doing some.

I noticed that you have added the same wooden flooring that is on the Broadsman to the Sunrise, Sunset, Harmony & Sunray range, you have obviously been

very bust in the winter.

yes we have done nearly all the Premier fleet with new flooring, they look really good with it too :)

we have also done some fairly major work on the Gold Gems Clears etc as well as fitting 6 new engines. we have 30 new cookers planned for this year too!