10 Nights On Saphire Light

We took a trip next day up to Ranworth and a walk up the tower. My first time, and a very claustrophobic climb, but very much worth it .

Back to the boat for a fish and watch Andy Murray become Wimbledon champion for the 2nd time. Both times I have watched it afloat on my boat in the sunshine. I think he should just pay for me to go away on a boat every major tournament he enters. Are you listening Andy? :party:

A Chinese carry out in Horning then a night spent on little hoveton broad , with fishing , cards and a DVD , I'm sure you are all getting the routine now!!

Next morning ( our last full day :facepalm:) was choppy and dull, but once we got going the sun won, canopy down and the bar opened early ! The vote was our last night on Womack island( in your dreams folks) so it was a cruise via the abbey to Womack and early tea in the pub before attempting the island but the residents were still at home :norty: so back to our " own" spot ' just over from it , with fishing gear all set up on land , all bait thrown in and a last nights fishing . Then of course the dominoe and cards, and a night time chat on deck in the dark with my faviroute people , reliving our holiday and taking both physical and mental pictures.

I was both happy and sad, if you ken what I mean cheers

A short cruise to potter in the morning to give them back my boat for them to look after for a year or so .

Destination Blackpool for one night and next day at pleasure beach was at least a better thought than going straight home.

Last two photos until I get the pretty ones (without me yes, before any other smarty says it :party:)

Virtual coconut to first person who nails the venue.

cheers folks 

Neil 

image.png

image.png

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Barton turf

For me, the pictures with you in them are very much the pretty ones :love :naughty:

Grace

Barton it certainly is me lady :dance. Have you been once or twice ?:naughty:

And yes it was a salute to my precious daughter who was disturbing my dreams of hibs winning the cup again.:angel:

• Like 2