Oh dear .......

Ooh, I see you did. Better correct myself too - both the Mk1 and the Mk2 came either with or without flybridge. However I have rarely seen the Mk1 with a flybridge and rarely seen a Mk2 without, but any combination is possible. Obviously with the Mk2 you get a more modern looking outer shell but the internal accommodation isn't much changed in terms of function but bizarrely everything has swapped sides (helm, dining area, heads etc). It's a complete mirror image of the Mk1.

Of course being a later variant the Mk2 probably has other enhancements and newer engines but then a decent Mk2 can still fetch well beyond £50k and I sense that we might be heading into "giraffe" country there.

Oh dear ......... Exactly Mark

All because you brought a Portland plotter & dividers. :lol:

The Princess 33 are a very nice boat, there are some good examples of both Mark 1 & II's, Even without flybridge they still will not go under Ludham. So you may as well go for the pose value and have a flybridge. They still have a very high sides on them but stops the sea entering. :naughty: Currently with most sea going boats the price they are up for is meaningless, always make a ridiculous offer and you will be surprised what you can get. Remember that Birchwood 370 me and Lou looked at. up for £89,000 sold for £65,000 :o, unfortunately we didn't even take it seriously as we felt the price was out of our league. :cry

cheersbar