Broad Ambition - The Model

grendel

no work done today as my ebay was hacked, nothing lost, but some chinese did sell a ps4 controller - the buyer already has been refunded as soon as I reported it - only just over an hour after the password was initially changed, have had to change my ebay and email passwords. lot of faff - my paypal was not compromised as I have to manually log into it from ebay every time I use it - and that has a unique password different to all my others.

You have! :clap Oh I say, that's the POSH area too!:naughty:

Is it? - No idea to be honest - staying in hotel Jardin Tropical.  I rarely get a say in these matters, which is just how I like it.  I'm looking forward to spending a whole day out at sea sport fishing.  Not the first time I've had a go at this, never hit a big one but one thing is for sure I never will sat on a beach or round the pool.

------------------------------------------------------------

Grendel - no work done today - I for one don't really expect you to be progressing every single day of the week, blimey we all have other proper important issues to attend to.  Glad to hear the hacking didn't cause you too much grief

Griff

Nice hotels that area Griff, most are four or five star. We stayed in Los Gigantes, as Ruth's bro had a holiday flat there. Sadly he had to sell because of health issues. A mate here and his wife go with another couple to Adeje twice a year, love it there. Enjoy your day's fishing, we enjoyed going out to see the dolphins there.

cheersIain

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FairTmiddlin said:

Ah Puerto Colon

Very nice area close enough to PDLA for the night life but far away enough to get away from the drunks (Oh sorry that's You)

Now,now FT m:norty: no name calling on here please ! :naughty: Your right about far enough away though !:party:

cheersIain

I might just leave one of the figures shoelaces untied, either that or give the figure a rabbit instread of a hat, then from a distance it could be mistaken for a hare...

or a mechanism that pinches the back of your leg if you stand too near one of the windows....

Not all of Griffs jokes are in a book.

• Like 3

Well a  little bit done tonight, just a few of the joints on one transom glued, and clamped, once these have set and I can take the clamps off, the next joints will be glued up. glue used - the brown foaming gorilla glue, this model should really test its claims of waterproof.

IMG_3661.JPG

• Like 4

I am very happy with the way both of these have come out, this is the first gluing done and has gone quite well, these will have to be notched to take the stringers, then fixed to the building board, then the other frames will come off, be traced for the second hull, and construction will begin in earnest.

by the way the red on one is not my blood, its rasperry juice, where i was cleaning up glue while eating my lunch :blush:

• Like 3

On 14 September 2016 at 1:15 PM, grendel said:

I can imagine the fun you had with some of these pieces in full size....

You have a harder job than we did, as you are making / fitting the entire lot, whereas we were making like for like as and where required and had the original bits to copy

Griff

• Like 3