Hoseasons 2010 brochure

Dan

Whatho Everyone

I do have four actually! I am aware this is not really doing my bit for the environment (and isn't intentional, honest!) so will bung one in the post to you Simon - just email me your address!

All the best

Dan

P.S Jimbo, dont make me get that cane out!

Finally, finally received my brochure! I know each year's brochure very often isn't very different to the year before, but this time round you could play 'spot the difference since 2009' on many pages. Always nice to see photos of last year's new boats, notably the Emblem fleet this time round. One or two new photos of non-new boats but it would be good to have more. Prices haven't changed much in the main and one or two have dropped, e.g. Grenada Girl from Summercraft. Le Boat are generally overpriced for what they're offering.

...... Le Boat are generally overpriced for what they're offering.

You do however get the suprise of a layout quite different to the brochure, so maybe that has been factored in! :naughty:

Nice to see the Cirrus class has come to the Broads, and a shame the fleet is so highly priced, especially the additional classes they have brought over it seems.

Dan

• 9 months later...
Hi Dan

I got mine on Friday last week two days after i ordered it online some nice boats in there was looking for a photo of Clive on one of his boats :grin::grin::grin: but i dont think i did.

Jonny ice sliceice sliceice slice

P.S still waiting for my blakes even though i ordered it on the same day as hoseasons

likewise ive been waiting for my blakes book for over a month, & they seem to have run out everywhere at the travel agents too, i get the feeling that they've not made enough this year. :wave