Moon Beam Adventure

SwanR

You have a very nice style of writing, that draws the reader in and paints a lovely picture in ones mind.

I personally have not liked these style boats as they remind me, for some reasons of a running shoe - but their longer sisters are more to my taste.

You had a lovely time though and thank you for sharing it all with us here - Fair Prince is based on the same hull as Moon Beam so you will have the same height freeboard. You might like to take a folding step stool to help getting back on upon your return.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, SwanR said:

Ha ha lol!

No I managed to avoid looking for any pressies to bring back ... even though we visited Roys in Wroxham! :naughty: 

Mind you they're still selling some bags of Cadburys Mini-Eggs in the Co-op round the corner from where I live. :facepalm:

That's an eggsperiment Jean to see if they will sell at oops well in December ! :naughty:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gracie said:

Brilliant Jean :clap Loved every word and the video at the end is beautiful. Did you manage you get any Christmas pressies on your travels? Oops, mentioned it again, don't tell the pesky one, he'll have kittens :naughty:

Grace :kiss

why wernt you watching the footie darlin? shame on yer girl... :kiss:arms:

Charlie

• Like 1

• 2 months later...