Bonus Week

Wonderwall

All this talk I local jargon reminds me of a short stay in Edinburgh  about17 years ago. We came out of a restaurant and got a taxi back to our hotel The taxi driver was trying to tell us something that was clearly significant but unfortunately we couldn't understand a word he was saying.Finally,clearly frustrated by our obtuseness he tossed a newspaper over his shoulder, saying "0rch seefer yersels! He had been trying to tell us of the murder of Jill Dando.

Regards

Carole

On 15 September 2016 at 7:38 PM, Wonderwall said:

It's 25 years since the gaffer struck it lucky and met me :liar, so what better way to celebrate than have our first week away on our own for 17+ years than a week on Pacific Grayling , starting 30/9/16.

The first holiday we had together was on an Aston boat about 23 years ago. How time flies!!

Staying South and hitting the delights of oulton, beccles and Norwich , so if anybody happens upon us make yourself known . I might even let you buy me an ale :naughty:. Just going to absoloute chill for the week, can't wait.

Anybody else about?

Happy days :dance

Where else?

Have a brilliant time, just back after a week and seriously had the best week ever. Hardly went anywhere but the weather was stunning and not too busy.. So nice out there out of season... Our season is effectively just starting as we didn't use the boat during the busy period.. Can't wait to get out! Heaven!

• Like 5

Ive been trying to do some research. Looking for local events in the South broads, Norwich beccles , O broad. Bands , comedians etc , anybody any info on this , first week in October 

I have found a gig in the Caxton club , Beccles, its members only but does anyone know if you can get signed in?

All info much appreciated. Can't wait, new broads experience , short days , just me and the boss, going to be different, and no doubt cold and blustery at times. But I'm sure the fish will bite sometimes, the sun will shine sometimes and the pubs will be open sometimes !!!!!!!cheers

• Like 4

On 9/19/2016 at 8:41 AM, JawsOrca said:

Have a brilliant time, just back after a week and seriously had the best week ever. Hardly went anywhere but the weather was stunning and not too busy.. So nice out there out of season... Our season is effectively just starting as we didn't use the boat during the busy period.. Can't wait to get out! Heaven!

Were back up there 7 - 9th oct, if your about maybe a pint or three

Charlie

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bound2Please said:

no mate its the elysian meet think more elysians in disguise will be there again lol ................. gonna try n use her most of the winter matey... cheers

hopefully that is my plan too, heres to a mild autumn and winter.

Have a great week wonderwall, hope it stays fine for you.

Trev

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, riyadhcrew said:

"11 am." half the day wasted. I'll have to get you a new watch Neil. cheers

They still use sundials on Leith, Eric:naughty: or wis that Sunshihe oan Leith. Neil still huzny recovered frae winning the Scottish Cup .....yet ! cheers Yer richt though, eleeven is a bit late tae open the bar ! :norty:

• Like 2