Old News! Good Old Edp

JennyMorgan

1 hour ago, Gracie said:

Oh wow, thank you Hemsby, what a brilliant looking bunch you are :love You see everyone, cruising after dark or getting stuck on the muds does have it's benefits :naughty:

Yes JM, quite excited indeed, I think I need a lie down ;)

Grace

A dose of bromide or a bucket of cold water might help!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Gracie said:

Oh wow, thank you Hemsby, what a brilliant looking bunch you are :love You see everyone, cruising after dark or getting stuck on the muds does have it's benefits :naughty:

Yes JM, quite excited indeed, I think I need a lie down ;)

Grace

Down Gracie down.:norty:

• Like 1

Blimey, you lot are such party poopers. I am very satisfied thank you very much, just purchased a new pair of shoes on line :naughty: Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fabulous shoes, that's the same thing, right?

Anyway back on topic, apparently the more terrified of spiders you are, the more likely you'll find one in your bedroom........I'm terrified of the Hemsby Lifeboat Crew :naughty:

Getting me coat :coat:

Grace

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Blimey, you lot are such party poopers. I am very satisfied thank you very much, just purchased a new pair of shoes on line :naughty: Money can't buy happiness but it can buy fabulous shoes, that's the same thing, right?

Anyway back on topic, apparently the more terrified of spiders you are, the more likely you'll find one in your bedroom........I'm terrified of the Hemsby Lifeboat Crew :naughty:

Getting me coat :coat:

Grace

I wonder how much time im indoors spends making shoe racks for a certain wine drinking member on here ! :naughty:

• Like 3