What's Going On?

Gracie

Just looking at the Wroxham web cam and saw three of the trip boats adorned with yellow balloons cruise past followed by about seven day boats also with yellow balloons, now far be it from me being nosy or anything but does anyone know what it's about? If it's a private family event that is one hell of a large family lol

Grace

• Like 1

You lot do know abou the Christmas Goblins don't you? Well the Christmas Goblins punish those naughty people who wake Santa up starting Christmas too early. And Santa was a god of war so a bit grumpy...prone to removing heads with axes. Shops selling and advertising Christmas before November get plagued by hordes of goblins disguised as drug addled shoplifters. Put your house decorations up before December 20th or put flashing decorations on your house opposite where I live and the Christmas Goblins heave a brick through your window! I know this is true because every house I've lived opposite that put flashing lights on their house...wallop...masonry talking piece on the coffee table!

Now I don't want you all thinking I'm a party pooper. Several years ago I was asked to do an illustration of Santa for a Christmas card. So here's the first Christmas Card I designed...Santa CLAWS!

yodi2j8h4wwf.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bound2Please said:

Been sat here for half an hour with and empty plate.

The waitress hasnt brought me another drink either

>Dont eat here the service is shocking.......

>where I hear you ask

>at home thats where

Charlie

there walks a very very brave man indeed !!!!!  :shocked

• Like 1