Petrol At Potter Heigham

Mowjo

Wasn't sure where to put this, but if I put it where Judi suggested no-one would see it!

For anyone with a Petrol Engine the petrol station at Potter is now closed, I thought they had run out as usual few weeks back, but none of the pumps have been open since then and it looks like the place is empty now, last week when passing we also noticed the Cafe side was closed, it seems the nearest for Petrol now is either Yarmouth, Nicholsons in Stalham or Tesco's Stalham,

• Like 1

This filling station has a history of having no fuel over the last few years. The unreliability of it must be part of its demise; as a local, I no longer even thought of it as a petrol station as it so rarely had any. 

I had cause to go there on Wednesday as it was our local Hermes courier drop-off-point and found the place empty with a cordon around it.  

• Like 1

Yes Wayford is still going, Tesco as usual, but I tend to use Nicholsons now on the old Yarmouth Rd,,

Andy! was it a franchise or something as I can only think he had money issues?? I would have thought he did a good trade there being between Yarmouth and Stalham,