Beccles Phlebotomy Department

Hylander

This is for anyone local who uses from time to time the Phlebotomy Department at Beccles Hospital.     Apparently in April 2017 this is being closed and we will all have to travel to James Paget Hospital.    There are many petitions one of which has been started by the Mayor.      So the more people who can sign this to try and stop this happening the better.   What our elderly are supposed to do I really do not know.

Monica

Are there any online petitions that you can point us to? I'm not local but having for many years taken my mother to our local one can understand your frustration.

Edited to add: If there are any petitions in local businesses, I will probably be visiting Beccles within the next four days. Again happy to sign if you can point me to any?

Same thing here in Holt, we now have to go to Cromer hospital walk in Phelebotomy clinic, take a ticket and generally there is a long queue and you have to pay to use the car park, whereas we used to be able to book an appointment with nursey in Holt, free parking, not to far to drive and generally got in at your appoinment time :facepalm:

cheers

Ray & Carole

I know there is a petition in Roys, the Library and I do believe there is one on facebook, however I do not do Facebook or twitter. If you look on Street life for the Beccles area, there is a post on there with links to these.

Thank you Keith the more the merrier as they say. I will go on Monday to Roys to sign.

Monica