Gissa Job!!

Baitrunner

Well, like a couple of you on here who have been through this recently it seems I am a man of leisure for a while. 

The call to the office was made yesterday and gardening leave (sod that, boat leave) has commenced. 

It was on the cards for a while, but you always hope it might be 6 months later. 

Good news though, I get to see the wife every day (she may not agree in a months time) working away for 6.5 yrs was getting a drag, but it bought the boat!!

im even looking forward to a possible career change as I don't need a "career" job at my age, just something I can enjoy and buy me beer and diesel. 

So if you need a jolly nice chap to work for you, let me know - I will see if I can find one. cheers

I was thinking of applying for this one. Just need a nip and tuck and some hair extensions (well hair) and I could be in with a shot. I reckon the moobs might be big enough:dance

http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/05/recruitment-firm-asks-for-attractive-women-with-specific-bra-size-6172872/

• Like 3