Fuel And Water Tanks

Our mild steel diesel and water tanks are probably as old as the boat, which means they have been in place for well over 60 years, and the time has come to replace them. Together with quite a lot more, but that is a different story!

We've decided that the new ones will be stainless steel and they will need to be custom built as the standard size tanks offered by some places. If anyone can recommend a good tank fabricator I would be grateful.

Hi Spider if you ring Robert ask Sutton Staithe boatyard 01692 581653 and ask him for the name of the guy who makes the ones they replace, its somewhere in Norwich. They custom made a stainless steel water tank for me and did an excellent job at a reasonable price which Robs guys then fitted.

Boycee :wave

7 minutes ago, JanetAnne said:

Melody's tanks came from Marine Weld at North Walsham.

Jay Wolff made our powerboat fuel tanks.

And I am on the tablet so can't work out how to put the links in... :blush:

Put your finger on the browser link JA in your case that's the rudder! It should go blue.click copy you will see above it.

Open new window, press finger on that window where the cursor is. Paste will show, press that, the liink should then appear. Well hope it does for you.

cheersIain

1 hour ago, BroadScot said:

Put your finger on the browser link JA in your case that's the rudder! It should go blue.click copy you will see above it.

Open new window, press finger on that window where the cursor is. Paste will show, press that, the liink should then appear. Well hope it does for you.

cheersIain

If only the hudl had a 'copy' button that I could find eh?   :blush: