Bb Webcam

jeffbroadslover

I sent an email and had a very nice reply this morning from Sheila Scott.    She is going to have a word with whoever deals with the web cam, so with a bit of luck we will not have our eyes going squiffy for much longer.

Strange because when you first go into it it is fine.

2016-10-17 (2).png

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Hylander said:

I sent an email and had a very nice reply this morning from Sheila Scott.    She is going to have a word with whoever deals with the web cam, so with a bit of luck we will not have our eyes going squiffy for much longer.

Strange because when you first go into it it is fine.

2016-10-17 (2).png

Squiffy eyes, you need more tonic or water in it!

9 minutes ago, ranworthbreeze said:

I agree Monica, now if only we could get a camera back into operation at Oulton Broad.

It would pay the management at the Wherry Hotel to find an alternative supplier, being able to see if a mooring on their moorings or at the Yacht Station is a bonus for all of us Broads users.

Regards

Alan 

Agreed, Alan, also miss seeing JM doing his saily :Sailing thingies there.:naughty:

cheersIain

• Like 2

The picture is much better quality again now as well.

I miss the camera that used to be on one of the boats that did the river trips down to Salhouse and occasionally all the way to Ranworth. It was lovely to be able to see down the river, see how many boats were about and how many were moored at Salhouse through those months of sitting watching from home.