Bridge Inn Acle - New Website

• 4 months later...

Eric, we had probably the best roast beef dinner we've ever had at Ferry House, it's been a couple of years since I've been in but I think the Landlady was Sonia (hope I've got the right pub) if so, is she still there? I remember the last time we were there, it was standing room only, we waited for an hour for a table it was so busy but well worth the wait

Grace

• Like 1

we cruised past last Monday on our way to Sheerlines  and noticed the improved mooring  facilities. We've been moored in Brundall Bay since July 2010, but have always been put off trying the Ferry House as the mooring facilities looked so iffy. I remarked to Tony as we went by that perhaps we will give it a try this season especially as so many of you on this forum speak so highly of it.

Carole

• Like 4

One of the most consistent pubs on the Broads. Good moorings, more than reasonable food and really friendly staff. What else can you ask for?

New web page is excellent. For those interested in old boats the cruiser moored outside on the history page is Lucky Quest from C.B. Darby of Oulton Broad.

Agree with the comments about The Ferry at Surlingham, love the place.

Fred

• Like 1

The Bridge Inn at Acle has been a favourite of ours all year round ever since Phil and Ness took it by the scruff and got it sorted.  It's also a favourite of our Lads Week Crews too and we often have our Dining Out Night there.  The staff aren't bad either - I've seen worse! :naughty:  Mooring fees - As a NBN Member - never paid any, but then again rarely stopped there overnight and not eaten, I mean how can you not?

Griff

• Like 2