2017 Calendar?

BryanW

I think the best time to start thinking about a calendar is January.. That gives you plenty of time to decide how you want it to look.

I know when I worked in design & marketing that was when we did the C*******s (I won't use that word yet.... It's still only October) cards & calendars

• Like 3

5 hours ago, deebee29 said:

I think the best time to start thinking about a calendar is January.. That gives you plenty of time to decide how you want it to look.

I know when I worked in design & marketing that was when we did the C*******s (I won't use that word yet.... It's still only October) cards & calendars

I do that, the problem is that I'm still thinking in December!

• Like 2

Oh you lucky lucky lot! 

I have it on very good authority that if I can show 25 pre orders for a proper NBN 2017 calendar then the powers that be would let us have one after all... 

So, place your orders here and dust off those pictures ready for submission so we can get it all in place in double quick time and I don't have nothing over the bench to look at in January.

Price will be a bargain £12 each including postage and if they allow me to post them out I promise to seal each one with a nice big boaty kiss :kiss

How can you resist eh?

To start it off I will have two. One for the bench and one for the cabin.

Over to you...

No choccy will be harmed in the making of this beautiful piece of broadland art. 

However, your favourite boat could end up with egg all over her stem post if, having begged for the chance to make this happen for 2017, she fails to show enough support for it...:shocked

• Like 2

Looking good.... 

Pictures. Don't post them on this thread. I believe them that are clever have checked that we have the same software as last year available so there will be a seperate thread for you to upload them and vote for them shortly.

I know there is a certain criteria for these pictures which will be explained when the the next stage is reached.

In the meantime keep the orders coming. Almost half way there now!

p.s. - Gracie, be careful what you wish for! Those of us with a nervous disposition would probably not survive anything other than the broadland scenes. That Pesky one posing could shiver me old timbers!

• Like 3