London Boat Show 2017

Well it is almost the end of October and we received our London Boat Show tickets 2017 this morning in the post :clap.

Got the email during the week and the special offer was 2 tickets for £10, so we ordered and got them in less than two days :shocked.

Fingers crossed for a good Boat Show 2017.

Regards

Marina :Stinky

Despite the double glazing, conservatory furniture, cars, rude Norfolk salesmen and nil interest or spare cash for a gin palace, if I lived in London then I would go. Travelling over a hundred miles just to get there destroys any inclination that I might have to go to Excel. Twice was once more than enough!

If anyone is going by car, there is still free street parking very close to Excel, pm me if you want details. Not sure if this will last forever as this will be a crossrail route and if trains stop there, it will no doubt attract more rail travellers. We parked there last week, so this is up to date info. Probably as close to Excel as the official car park.

We have good memories  of the boat show.We got our first  boat there Shetland 4+2.And James still remembers us.We always have a good chat with the boys at Ricky's 

And we seem to spend a few bob and in a funny  way it is the light at the end of the  tunnel,knowing  soon spring  will be on the way.Yes it's never going to be like the old boat show.Just take it as it comes .Robin perhaps  see you there