Last Chance For Your Calendar!

JanetAnne

Have you ordered your calendar yet? And if not why not?  Lol

The time has come to get those last minute orders in place for your 2017 calendar. The pictures are chosen and everything goes off to the printers in the very near future with our final production requirements. Sadly these are available by advance order only so time is getting short.

Just follow the link at the top of the page and you can have a beautiful reminder of the broads right in front of you to tick off the days until you are afloat again, and you've seen the pictures, it's going to be quite a reminder!

So, come on folks, last chance to acquire such picturesque calendar for 2017. Just think, next year's could be 'Moderators Unmoderated'

• Like 1

It's funny you should ask that coz I missed the final count before the voting thread was taken down as well... I believe there is a suggestion to put this year's winners on here but, sadly I don't personally have the skills to do it! 

Looking forward to seeing them though

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I know I'm a bit late with this but can I ask if there any calendars left?

I didn't order one in December as we were away and I didn't want to have to trail over to the sorting office to collect it!

The calendar order button is still there but I just wanted to double check before trying to order one.

Any info much appreciated.