Sweet Kingfisher

Chelsea14Ian

We popped up to Brundall  to day,to see the boat the first time she has come out of the water since we got her in 2013.Shes not to bad ,not sure about the boat next step to us.Satan soul.Theres also a boat out of the water them some of you my know.Then guick trips to Potter and Wroxham. Lunch at Woodfordes. Sadly only a quick visit  but very nice day.

Here's some pics St Trop or Brundall?

20161119_093207.jpg

20161119_093224_003.jpg

20161119_101033_001.jpg

20161119_100920_001.jpg

• Like 4

As Ian said, we popped up to check on Sweet Kingfisher to day. The first time of getting up early to go out in the car and dear Jack Frost had to be thick on the car :facepalm:. Dartford tunnel all good this morning. Driving alone the A140 and we had a family of Grouse (a large family) crossing the road (on the way back there were no dead grouse on the road, good:bow). I was worried how we were going to get up on the boat, but climbing up the ladder was fun, a lot easier than I through it would be :shocked. Couldn't walk around the deck or up onto the fly bridge, because of ice.

Done some Christmas shopping at Potter and onto Wroxham for more shopping. Lunch was at Woodfords, but the driver (me) could only have a diet coke to drink and the other half Ian had to have a good glass of Woodfords cheersbar.

Then I had to drive home :(. Good journey.

Regards

Marina  :StinkyIMG_0352.JPGIMG_0357.JPG

• Like 4