A Vote Of Thanks

Bound2Please

I would just like propose a vote of thanks to the Boss John, the Tech Team and the Mod Team, for all the hard work they put in, in keeping this forum up and running. Its not just what we see its also all the hard work going on behind the scenes that takes up not mere minutes but hours of all the Teams spare time.

I would like it go on record that they all each and every one have my vote for what its worth.

cheers Teams

Charlie

• Like 27

Nice one Charlie :clap. I think we are all pretty lucky to have such a brilliant bunch of pesky Mods, the tech team amaze me with their knowledge of computers and the running of the forum, an unpaid and thankless task at times

They get my vote, thank you guys :trophy:kiss

Grace

• Like 11

It is easy to take places for granted – especially when it is online but then come the time you go to log in and the page is not available you suddenly realise how it has become something rather important to you after all and when not there you miss it.

The fact is this Forum has adapted, grown and to a fair degree found some new challenges as two large Facebook Groups emerged yet while they have gone largely dormant as the hire season came to a close, the NBN has continued to be a positive place to get information – from discussions about Tolls and the way the Broads Authority is headed and run, to model boat building, jokes, serious topics and debates about winterising boats to name but a few things and it has all been going on without harsh words, arguments and issues.

So well done ‘team NBN’ – we are all part of a community that helps build itself and go from strength to strength but would be nothing without somewhere to hang out, even if virtual that this Forum is.

• Like 12

Well Done Guys this is Fantastic site... It's real pleasure being a member and meeting new friends .. Having good laughs and serious discussions and it's harmless fun... So please don't feel your not appreciated in what you do behind the scenes. You all do a cracking job running this forum.. 

Thank you again NBN Team 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, ScrumpyCheddar said:

Well Done Guys this is Fantastic site... It's real pleasure being a member and meeting new friends .. Having good laughs and serious discussions and it's harmless fun... So please don't feel your not appreciated in what you do behind the scenes. You all do a cracking job running this forum.. 

Thank you again NBN Team 

Amen to the above, a big thank you. 

• Like 5

When the site moved servers I was cast into the wilderness for approx. 3 weeks, I didn't know whether I had been banned or why my IP address was not acceptible ..... I stlill don't know? :facepalm:

During this time I only had access to the NBF which these days seems a shadow of it's former self :(  and seems to have sprouted a number of password protected topics? ......................

Still I have now regained access,  strangely I found myself trying to login every few hours during the wilderness days, without success, I vowed that I didn't care but

I'm glad to be back .... and if I was banned i'm glad to be un-banned. :wave

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

Smelly, glad that you are back. 

cheers

I ccleaned & malwarebyted, cleared me cache & history ....... reset my router & turned off overnight.

Tried to access on phone, tablet & laptop all without success.

In an attempt to hide my IP address I looked into cloaked private access but the £9/month tarrif put off a tightfisted old smelly.

Now i'm back I'll have to put my fingers back into training and try and think of something interesting to type ....... hmmmm any thoughts on tolls ............ anyone? :hardhat:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, smellyloo said:

cheers

I ccleaned & malwarebyted, cleared me cache & history ....... reset my router & turned off overnight.

Tried to access on phone, tablet & laptop all without success.

In an attempt to hide my IP address I looked into cloaked private access but the £9/month tarrif put off a tightfisted old smelly.

Now i'm back I'll have to put my fingers back into training and try and think of something interesting to type ....... hmmmm any thoughts on tolls ............ anyone? :hardhat:

hmmmm any thoughts on tolls . . . . . . yet even more? 

Arghhhhhhh!

2 hours ago, smellyloo said:

When the site moved servers I was cast into the wilderness for approx. 3 weeks, I didn't know whether I had been banned or why my IP address was not acceptible ..... I stlill don't know? :facepalm:

I'm glad to be back .... and if I was banned i'm glad to be un-banned. :wave

Lou, Hi.

We would not ban anyone without first having considerable talks with each other. Followed usually by giving a warning shot over their bows.

YOU certainly weren't!     cheersbar

14 hours ago, Gracie said:

Welcome back Smelly :wave Ban our flat capped, thong wearing, boat rowing Geordie, I don't think so :kiss

Grace

Hi Grace

I've decided to put my thong into mothballs (again) as I hoping to get an invite to Trump towers, I'm guessing the thong would be frowned on there so I'm looking for something more appropriate .... purpely lederhosen perhaps.

So if you spot a thigh slapping, flatcapped purpely person on your travels spare a thought, it just might be a socially upward Smelly traveling to a brick laying course, I believe there will shortly be a shortage of "brickies" in Canada & Mexico.

Toodle pip :495_oncoming_taxi::19_kissing:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, smellyloo said:

I've decided to put my thong into mothballs (again) as I hoping to get an invite to Trump towers, I'm guessing the thong would be frowned on there so I'm looking for something more appropriate .... purpely lederhosen perhaps.

Ahh so, the thong has ended but the malady lingers on.

• Like 2