Eds Out

Chelsea14Ian

Just now, Chelsea14Ian said:

Ed Balls is out of strictly  (at long last)no more dad dancing.He was a good sport and oddly he did get better. Now he needs to sort out Norwich  fc

It'll take more than Balls to sort the Canaries out, what a disaster! Reckon even Donny could thrash them at the moment. 

Shame about Ed.  I found him quite fun.  An inspiration for those of us with three left feet.  And no my nickname is not "Jake the Peg!"

I thought the Canaries hadn't been doing too bad?  Or is bad news not filtering South of the M4?

24 minutes ago, SueH said:

Shame about Ed.  I found him quite fun.  An inspiration for those of us with three left feet.  And no my nickname is not "Jake the Peg!"

I thought the Canaries hadn't been doing too bad?  Or is bad news not filtering South of the M4?

Couldn't disagree more about Ed a huge cheer went up in our house when he at last got voted off. It's a dance competition not an audition for the circus clown vacancy. His remaining so long was a mockery of those who  have worked so hard to attain the improvement they are now showing in their dancing skills.

regards,

Carole

• Like 5

The thing I liked about EB was he actually very rarely got a step wrong and his timing was nearly perfect. The fact he is 30 years older than the likely winners meant he was less slim and less "bendable" meant he never was going to win. He probably has made more improvement over the series than any other competitor in the history of the show.

It was however the right time to leave the series.

Even Better "Honey G" has left the building...

"Anna Georgette Gilford "is actually a recruitment consultant owning her own company!!

• Like 3

When Ed did the Gangnam style dance routine I think it will stay with me forever lol :facepalm:I understand the need for the fun factor on these shows but do feel a lot of people that were voted off were a lot more talented, I think people vote on popularity more than talent though. I do believe that Danny Mack will win, I haven't been voting for him several times a night in the hope that he will stay in or anything :naughty:, the fact that he is drop dead gorgeous has absolutely nothing to do with it, I watch him for his dancing skills and his dancing skills alone :liar

Just to even things up a bit, I think that Louise is lovely and a graceful dancer, it will be a close call between her and Danny, I reckon

Grace :party2:

• Like 3

Well, who wouldn't want him in their Christmas stocking, I know what I'll be asking for this year...... not that I'm fickle or anything but move over Johnny Depp........Johnny who?? lol

Thank you for that JM, very nice to wake up to and don't be sorry about the bottom thing, I have a very vivid imagination :naughty: 

Grace

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Gracie said:

Well, who wouldn't want him in their Christmas stocking, I know what I'll be asking for this year...... not that I'm fickle or anything but move over Johnny Depp........Johnny who?? lol

Thank you for that JM, very nice to wake up to and don't be sorry about the bottom thing, I have a very vivid imagination :naughty: 

Grace

Gracie I am cut to the quick,,,,,,, :4_joy:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Bound2Please said:

Real sad hasnt you lot got any thing better to do on a Saturday night?  Both main channels show garbage, forget the skirt lads. Go down yer local and support that far better..

Charlie :hiding:

What Local? my house is on the foundations of the local, closed 1895, the next nearest is a (Which is more food than beer) couple of miles away  and I don't drink and drive, and walking back through our single track roads where we have a lot of "Going to the house in the country set"  would be like trying to row through Horning regatta at peak race time...( with the boats ALL helmed by tourists)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, smellyloo said:

I never watch the business end of these shows but I do enjoy watching the losers show. Particularly the ITV ones where precocious kids get given their marching orders ........... not to mention the poor darling big kids blubbing into their over sized egos.

I thought this thread was about 'Strictly', not Formula 1 and Lewis Hamilton :naughty:

• Like 1