Who's Got The Best Nbn Christmas Lights And Tree Competition...

ScrumpyCheddar

Ok how about a set of 4 NBN beer mats for every contribution... (I need to get rid of my stock!)..needs to have the NBN logo (We need winter pictures for next years calendar ;)

Must admit Christmas is getting earlier each year.. one day it really will be Christmas everyday..

I've not thought about our lights this year as we have a new boat, but I'm sure we will do something funky (But not until the 12th ;) )

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JawsOrca said:

Ok how about a set of 4 NBN beer mats for every contribution... (I need to get rid of my stock!)..needs to have the NBN logo (We need winter pictures for next years calendar ;)

Must admit Christmas is getting earlier each year.. one day it really will be Christmas everyday..

I've not thought about our lights this year as we have a new boat, but I'm sure we will do something funky (But not until the 12th ;) )

Now Alan if you've still got the moustache you could hang some lights in it he he he.. :naughty:...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, johnb said:

Yesterday was the first Sunday in advent-representing in some places "Hope"

Thank you for that reminder John, I happily concede the point that the start of Advent is an appropriate time to start talking about Christmas. So.! Seasons greetings to all :):):):):) 

Now. Can I go back to being a miserable old S**t please?

• Like 5

(P) Product Placements in this post.....:naughty:

Ha Ha Ha I knew you wasn't a Grumpy B Mark lol... see you can make the effort... All you need to do is go to B&M like me ooooooops I'm letting my secrets out now.... purchase some some nice lights £5.99 ... then pick up a couple of bottles of Blue Nun and Le Piat d'or and your be well away..

jobs a good un he he ... Oh one last thing give Waitrose there Robin back :party:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MauriceMynah said:

hanging up my sparklyballs

1 hour ago, chameleon said:

you can get a cream to cure that john

I don't think a topical application's gonna be much use if they need hanging up? Perhaps a truss? A glittery one of course!

• Like 2

I usually hang my sparklyballs from the Christmas tree, but this year I'm thinking that hanging them from the centre light might be more attractive. What do you all think?

Tee hee, when Peskey's away the Mynah will play. Get better soon Iain, I'm not sure for how long I can keep it up.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...