Geek Advice And Help Urgently Needed

MauriceMynah

I'm trying to do a favour for my Neice. She wants a piece of music downloaded (purchased in the proper way) and she wants the midnight chimes of Big Ben downloaded. Then she wants the chimes superimposed onto the music at a certain point.

I have found the music and I have found the chimes (Both purchasable on iTunes) but how do I do the superimposing?. Oh, and just to make things perfect, this is all needed by tomorrow morning!!! Doesn't want much does she !!!!!!!

Can anyone help me please?

You would need a music editor program where you can overlay one track on top of another.

Theres a free program called Audacity that would do it.

I use Logic Pro on Apple but that's expensive.

I would offer to guide you through it but I'm going out for the day in about half an hour and won't be back until tonight

• Like 1

You telephone Timbo of course! Send them to me MM via email or dropbox and I will do it for you my friend.

Of course if you want DIY then I recommend Audacity too. It's free, powerful, free, easy to use, free, does alot of things the top dollar products can't and its FREE.

• Like 1