Tolls

Paws

We have had our broad sheet which tells you the annual boat cost our boat is 41m last year we paid 448.62  this year its 526.85 if we have worked it out right thats78.20 more what with every thing  the cost of moorings etc we still get a years holiday  for less then the cost of hire so that's not bad  as we love the broads happy Christmas to you all

• Like 2

A seventy eight pound increase is nothing to some people, it might be the breaking point for another though, especially when you add it to the inevitable mooring fee increase. I will see a saving on my fleet of small boats but my daughter sees quite a hike in her sailing cruiser toll. Got to say it though, it's not whether folk still see the Broads as being good value, the issue for many of us is whether, year on year, we are being shafted or not. Two ways at looking at the same issue.

• Like 5