Salty Bottoms Summer Cruise

• 4 weeks later...

Just had Bex's school holidays confirm and it looks like we will be on the boat from the 24th July through to the 15th of August probably start with a week in Southwold before heading further south.

Any salty bottoms going our way.

Jonathan

Hi Jonathan, those are the dates we have too but we are looking to start further south, probably the Walton Backwaters, then round to the Colne and Blackwater, the Crouch then the run round to St. Kats in London before coming back via the Ore and Southwold.

We only have 2 weeks so we will be back off the boat the 7th of August and looking to make the most of it. :Stinky:Stinky

Ian

Edit to add any company welcome

Hi Ian,

PM not recieved.

I have got copies of both the PLA and Harwich Haven Recreational Users Guide 2009 sitting here waiting for you.

Rod

Hi Rod, sure I sent this a few weeks ago but can't find it in my sent mail either. New PM sent.

Thanks Ian

hi all

hope you all had a good Christmas. we shall be out and about on sum of those date's so will try and stop and say hello.we are planning to go to the thames this year.but not sure of dates yet.would be nice to put face's to boats.if you no what i mean

merlyn