Happy 2017

January 2017
My master plan for the coming year 1f642.png:)

Every day do something that will get you closer to a happier and better tomorrow.

Find one good thing in each day, no matter how small.

Think positively, Enjoy life, Appreciate the little things that happen around you everyday.

If you planted hope today in a heart that felt alone, if you caused a laugh that chased some tears away, if someones burden was made lighter because of your kindness then your day was well spent.

I wish our Forum friends a wonderful New Year.

Charlie and Wench :broadscot

• Like 15

Happy New Year to you both, Charlie and Eric ... and to everyone else who comes along later. 

Are you settled into your new home now Eric?

Here's a little quote I found online and rather liked.

"May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art - write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself." Neil Gaiman.

:broadscot

• Like 6

2 hours ago, MauriceMynah said:

My master plan for 2017...

Irritate at least one person every day.

It only has to be one, and they don't need to be made really cross, just a bit irritated. Even a bit frustrated would do

:) Happy new year to one and all.

I am really offended by that comment, well a bit lol, mostly because you thought of it first, but secondly, having irritated one person already, you have achieved your daily target lol, so you can now be kind to every one else lol......

Have a great day.

:dance

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, JanetAnne said:

Perhaps we should set up a rota for My Mynah? I am available and happy to be offended on 21 Jan and again around 18th March if it helps?

This is only one reason out of a lot of reasons I love this forum and all the members on it. 

We are all here to make the forum run well, and have "fall guys" to take the flack lol.

Lets have a free for all day, anything goes on April 1st, no one will believe anything posted that day lol

For the mathematicians amongst us, do you realise that 2017 is a prime number. The last one was 2011, and the next, 2027         y a w n . . . 

Prime numbers make the world go round. I am expecting a better year this year. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Viking23 said:

Prime numbers make the world go round. I am expecting a better year this year. 

I love prime numbers and squares. The next square year is 2025 ... which is 45 squared. The last one was 1936 and the next one is 2116 ... only one square year in my lifetime then. I'd better make a note of that now!! :dance

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SwanR said:

I love prime numbers and squares. The next square year is 2025 ... which is 45 squared. The last one was 1936 and the next one is 2116 ... only one square year in my lifetime then. I'd better make a note of that now!! :dance

square meals all year in that year then.

• Like 1

Happy 2017 everyone

What a lovely post Charlie :clap

I disagree a tad about the 'like' thing, it's always nice to receive one and even better to give one (a like that is), nothing wrong with making someone feel good, I do give out a lot of them but then I like a lot of posts, if you get my drift

I am trying to set a goal in 2017 to achieve something every day, at the top of my list is to drink wine, don't half make you feel good when you achieve that goal every day, I can tell you :naughty:

Hope it's a healthier and happier year for us all :kiss

Grace :broadscot

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

Gracie, perhaps a picture or two mightn't go amiss at this time. You know the sort of thing, high heels, wet T-Shirt . . . . . . . . . . .

That reminds me, criteria for subject matter ref 2018 calendar....

• Like 1