Garden Features.

petersjoy

6 hours ago, ranworthbreeze said:

I hope that new feature is in a back garden or you may loose it.

Regards

Alan

Well the door bell and the letter box are a bit of a giveaway, looks like it's in the front garden, at least for the moment. A couple of lads on the way back from the pub... hmm.. I had to explain a yellow flashing beacon that ended up in my car once... Then you see road cones on car roofs and bus shelters, and houses suddenly found to be on the market on a sunday morning lol... Good luck !

If you ever watched "Scrapheap challenge" there was a team called the barley pickers in that team was a guy always saying...

"Proper Job" might be nice on a small brass plaque, with the boat name dates etc.

10 hours ago, Viking23 said:

Well the door bell and the letter box are a bit of a giveaway, looks like it's in the front garden, at least for the moment. A couple of lads on the way back from the pub... hmm.. I had to explain a yellow flashing beacon that ended up in my car once... Then you see road cones on car roofs and bus shelters, and houses suddenly found to be on the market on a sunday morning lol... Good luck !

If you ever watched "Scrapheap challenge" there was a team called the barley pickers in that team was a guy always saying...

"Proper Job" might be nice on a small brass plaque, with the boat name dates etc.

It is the front garden, I have more expensive ornaments in there too, and quite a bit of security.

the only things that have been pinched so far have been a couple of £10 plastic topiary balls hanging on the fence,

she was caught on the cctv.

• Like 4