Party Trick

Guest mariotech

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonny Jonny I really wish that is the answer fantastic :bow but the truth is i have no idea, for all I know the skipper and crew stand on the pontoon behind the boat and the module come over the top and encapsulates them and transports them onto the boat.

Jonathan

watched it do its "party piece" many times when we were mored there! The wheel house does indeed swing out over the stern. They have to lower it to get out of the marina, never mind through the Glory Hole! Our mooring was further along the same pontoon before we moved to the broads.

Must restrict vision a little once the wheel house is tucked behind the transom, do they have to go backwards or does it not go all the way down so they can still see forward?

It doesn't lower completely, the windscreen is above the line on the coach roof, don't think it would get under Wroxham bridge never mind Potter, the Glory Hole is about 9'2" average air draft. And yep defiantly Burton Waters.....my wallet screams every time it sees the picture :lol: