Party Trick

Guest mariotech

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys very kind, note the horizontal bar near the rear windows thats the cab pivot tube (if you were wondering) .....a small price to pay for the extra space.

Anyone spotted the engine?

engine mmmm under the tv?

Jonny

all i want a pic of is the HELM would like to handle that beast

Jonny

Go for it Jonny..... but its a bit scary till you get used to it .....steering a boat without a wheel while the cabs going through the air is initially a bit unatural. But probably the weirdest thing is when there is a low bridge near a mooring and the cab is still moving while you are mooring up.

Oh, and a couple of surprises to the controls......she likes to maintain a bit of mystery :Stinky

all i want a pic of is the HELM would like to handle that beast

Jonny

Go for it Jonny..... but its a bit scary till you get used to it .....steering a boat without a wheel while the cabs going through the air is initially a bit unatural. But probably the weirdest thing is when there is a low bridge near a mooring and the cab is still moving while you are mooring up.

Oh, and a couple of surprises to the controls......she likes to maintain a bit of mystery :Stinky

nothing wrong with that every boat is different when it comes to handling

if i can get a 45ft into a space with a foot on either end then i have nothing more to aim for :lol::lol:

Jonny

I'm only going by what's on the Broads Authority website, but it says that vessels over the usual 12' 6" cannot navigate the entire Ant or Chet systems.

Details are here http://www.broads-authority.gov.uk/boat ... elaws.html under Vessel Dimension Byelaws 1995..

It does get very tight for space headin up towards Dilham, its a shame not to see it though its on of my favourite stretches, It would be vert tight for Enigma up there especially if it turned a corner to be face to face with one of Ricco's finest!

Do you have a tender that you can use for a afternoon trips out to more remote locations?