Royalls

NorfolkNog

I'm quite shocked really... next time I hear anyone having a negative or a moan or who's had a bad experience who's other halfs have been upset by what's happened to them.. will get the same reply as I've got... Ive never posted or mentioned of my holiday disaster....

Because you all have good experience and they can't do no wrong.... so I didn't want upset the apple cart of this forum.... if any of you had the same holiday of what me and my wife had you feel exactly the same as I do... 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

This thread has taken an unfortunate turn, as some of us feared that it would. I'm not preaching censorship, or even moderation, but there are times in life when chilling is the wisest option. 

So which of us was that? It wasnt me as I didn't start it. 

Go mod it for what it's worth. I reckon it kills any reasonable comments going forward on this and any other post.

why are you so all against the truth?

there is the saying "the truth hurts"  sounds like it does  

i think the doubt has been cast anyway so crack on!!:wave

• Like 3

Isn't it a shame that a member thinks  ' I have some interesting information here to share with the other members' so they post it for all to see and be kept up to date on Broads Related Items only for it to be swung into a slagging match about something totally different.

I see the heading "Royalls" and expect to read something relating to Royalls

Jeff

• Like 7

Wow, just logged on and seen this. My opinion for what it's worth is that everyone is entitled to there's but there has been no explanation as to how our members were so badly treated by Silverline, perhaps, as has been suggested a new thread be started to discuss it

My Dad has seen this, he has had dealings with Silverline in the past and has nothing but praise for them, he also made a good analogy in that it's a bit like a movie, some of us may feel a particular movie is the best they've ever seen while others might think it's the worst, both points of view can't be understood unless we explain what we loved or hated about that particular movie. Life is like that, we all have different likes and perspective on things, his favourite saying is "One man's meat is another man's poison"

I sincerely hope we can keep this friendly and fair, accepting we all have different experiences and different points of view

I took the kids to see the new Star Wars movie, absolutely loved it, anyone disagree? :naughty:

Grace

:broadscot

• Like 6

You will see that we have temporarily locked this thread and after a fair bit of discussion amongst the Team we would suggest that a careful re-read our Guidelines may be appropriate when we unlock it.

We do accept that everyone has a right to an opinion but we need to tread a careful line and keep within them. (the Guidelines). 

Please let's keep within our friendly reputation, peeps!     :wave

• Like 3