New Moderators??

Jupes

So just watch yerself Suzanne!! :naughty:

I believe Brian has asked Ian and Jonathon to moderate the Coastal area, in the same way Simon and Bruce moderate the photographic area. The full mods still have moeration rights too, but it just helps to have those more involved in the particular area of interest to be able to moderate if necessary.

Hi Suzanne, Brian has kindly given mod rights just to the offshore area for me and Jonathan as Mark says, it is just to allow for postings to be made sticky and announcements to be posted at the top of the page.

If Salty Bottoms can check the offshore area now and again as opposed to just clicking on new posts then Salty Bottom announcements will be at the top of the page, this includes dates and times for get together's.

It also means we can now delete posts from people with boats better than ours :twisted::twisted::twisted::naughty::lol:cheersbar

Life can become very intimidating as a lone ordinary mortal surrounded my a sea of moderators.

I'm sure it would for such an individual Lou, but I'm equally sure it doesn't bother you one jot, in fact it gives you something else to moan about so it's win win for you. :grin::grin:

I'm sure it would for such an individual Lou, but I'm equally sure it doesn't bother you one jot, in fact it gives you something else to moan about so it's win win for you. :grin::grin:

Oh Antares would that all moderators were as kind and considerate as thou. I know we're in safe hands with you. :River Police