Not Long To Go

Bob48

Hello everybody , i hope you all had a good Christmas , it has been a while since i have visited , , lots going on at Chez Bob48 , fortunately nothing to sad or unpleasant . we have gotten over our winter colds and the general misery that comes with winter , fortunately , for all  , spring is just around the corner and May is looming through the mist. the good lady and i will be out on our favourite boat " Crown Gem 4"  from Richardsons of Stalham in that month and to be honest neither of us can wait , we will be " flying " our members poster ( port side front window as usual , hope to see some of you out on the wonderful waterways that are the Norfolk Broads . stay safe everybody and Happy new year  . cheers

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Broads01 said:

Hi Bob.  I remember you counting down last year! What dates are you going?  I'm on Broadland Wave 2 May 18th-23rd.

19th - 26th, really looking forcheersward to getting some " boat time " 

• Like 1

Susie and I will be there, this time by boat! We have hired a big boat from Richardsons which has a front saloon big enough to hold a cocktail party, to which all will be invited.

We have wanted to have a holiday on the Broads again for many years, so this will also be a good excuse to return some of the hospitality you gave me last year.

After that we are off down south for the rest of the week, so maybe in company with others?

I am just hoping I can still find Salhouse Broad.

• Like 9

Hi Vaughan, will you get as far as Thorpe and will it fit under the bridge?, if not we may have to come and find you.

hope you had a good Christmas and new year. 

Bob, hope you have a good trip, should you get this far(Thorpe) stop at the green and look for two boats double moored opposite the church and we can have a chat. The kettle is always on here but the beer chest maybe a bit low but we have a good choice of pubs here.

Colincheers

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Islander said:

Hi Vaughan, will you get as far as Thorpe and will it fit under the bridge?, if not we may have to come and find you.

I wouldn't hire anything that won't go under Thorpe bridge! Look forward to seeing you Colin and happy new year to you and Ruth.