New Business Opportunities

LondonRascal

Yesterday I happened to be working on a case where a client is buying a Lease of premises in Norwich which lead me to discover other commercial property for sale in the area generally and I was surprised to find many a well known business or developments on the Broads are on the market at the moment.  Some we knew have been for some time, but others I'd not been aware of.

Kingline Cottages

Newsagents in the precinct, Wroxham

Alphacraft L1 and Alphacraft L2

Café and Shop, Acle

Ludham Butchers

'Daisy Harbour' - opposite Royalls

Ludham Bridge Café

Hopefully they will find buyers who will run them in the same way they have been and could well make for a good future - the land for sale 'Daisy Harbour' has permission for 9 new properties so, as ever always change.

• Like 2

Interesting. The staff at Horizoncraft did tell us last year that the cafe and shop on the other side by the bridge was up for sale. Not sure what it will mean for the moorings on that side of the river. It will be interesting to hear of how things develop at Acle this year.

Hi Bill

Thanks for that. I did start a post on the Ship but I think it's slid back down the ratings a bit :-)

http://forum.norfolkbroadsnetwork.com/topic/12081-ship-reedham/

My understanding re the Angel is that it's run by the same person who has the Kings Head. Rather alarmingly I heard that there are plans to convert it for housing. I hope this doesn't happen but the pub has a large 'footprint' and would be attractive to a greedy developer. It's an old building though, not sure if it's listed or in a conservation area. 

Fingers crossed.