Pump Outs.

SEAMASTER

48 minutes ago, JennyMorgan said:

Dnks, perhaps there was risk that the rinse pipe might be used for filling the fresh water tank, urghhhh!

Could have been, the hose was yellow and im sure there was a sign at the tap, all the other hoses in the visitor areas were blue.

I felt it was a cost saving measure!

You even had to use your own hose on the private moorings no hoses where supplied there either! 

3 minutes ago, dnks34 said:

Could have been, the hose was yellow and im sure there was a sign at the tap, all the other hoses in the visitor areas were blue.

I felt it was a cost saving measure!

You even had to use your own hose on the private moorings no hoses where supplied there either! 

Ah ha, I do know the story about that one. Apparently it's two edged, one being that dogs have been known to tiddle both on mooring ropes tied to mooring posts and also the ends of fresh water hose pipes. Secondly people tend to drop and leave the end of the hose in the river, the pipe even dangling in mud, neither activity being particularly hygienic. Dogs aren't always man's best friend!

P.S. James isn't always costs obsessed, dastardly rumours to the contrary are completely unjustified;).

• Like 1