Things Are Stirring

We have daffodils in full bloom in our local churchyard. It is south facing, on the south coast and they may be a specially early variety, but they are a cheering sight nonetheless.No photos, as I didn't have a camera or a phone with me, and I am pretty sure you will all have seen daffs before, so you will have to take my word for it.

cheers

Steve

• Like 1

I have been corrected. We have snow drops out which I'm told is normal!!! Guess who isn't the gardener?

catkins on your bypass Charlie? Must be a cream for that!!!:bow

and as for Eric, winter where you are?  Does that mean you have to put a tshirt on? Or is it monsoon weather out there?

• Like 2

Ahhh yes. There are definite signs of spring being just round the corner. The month after next the clocks go forwards, and the evenings will be lighter. The forum chat will turn from the spring meet to the summer one and there will be warmth in the sunshine. Then, before you know it, it'll all be over and bloody Christmas will be upon us yet again.