CB radio coversation.

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Guest DAYTONA-BILL

Hi all, back in October 89, my mate and i had a week and a half on Maffett cruisers Mandarin (now Muppet too, at South Walsham), and on trip stopped off at Gt Yarmouth for then night. We had my CB radio with us, and an 18FT antenna standing in the fwd cockpit. We decided to see if we do a wind-up on channel, and started talking to a local woman. The conversation started to take a "fun" attitude, and we started getting suggestive to the lady, saying what we would like to do. The lady was joining in with the conversation which encouraged us to take it further and invite her to bring a friend to the boat, and have some fun. We were still talking to the lady when there was a knock on the boats window. I opened the door, and there stood a man explaing that our conversation was coming over the tele`s on all the boats behind. I stood there a little embarrassed, and said we would turn down the radios [pwer, to which he replied, "if they do turn up, would send to the boat behind when you`ve finished?. :lol::lol::lol: My friend and i have had a good laugh telling that tale for years. Regards to all............. Neil. xmas6

That one reminds me of a Baby alarm my daughter once bought, being a popular make, it was identical to one owned by a couple a few doors down the road, and used the same frequency to transmit to the recievers as my daughters alarm, resulting in some very amusing and somewhat embarrasing conversations being transmitted between the two houses :naughty::lol::lol::lol:

Julz :wave