Hello To All

I believe Mandy from Moonlight Shadow is a member on here but their share was recently advertised around on Facebook- see screen shot.

So on Thunder we have school holiday shares but there are none for sale at the moment although feel free to ask on our Facebook page- https://m.facebook.com/thundersyndicate/

we have one of the said holiday shares and we always see Mandy on Moonlight so they must be able to swap regularly!

IMG_2247.PNG

• 7 months later...
4 minutes ago, High6 said:

Hi, all. We are seriously thinking of joining a syndicate for a smaller boat, but am I right in thinking that shares can remain on the market for a considerable time?

I think a lot has to do with how quick the seller wants to dispose of their share.

As far as BCBM boats are concerned, when selling you will only have their web site,  unless the seller does a little work themselves using Facebook, Broads Forums and other dedicated web sites. Not selling quickly is not always a hinderance though, when buying my share in Silver Cloud the gent I bought it from had hoped to get a couple more times on her which equates to six months. A share was sold on Silver Cloud last year even before it made the BCBM web site, so they can go quickly as well.

You say you want a small boat. As far as I am aware there is only Goosander (2 occasional 4 berth) which is an Alpha fitted out by Russell Marine. We see her regularly when we top up with fuel at Boulters and being a nosey blighter can confirm she really is beautifully fitted out and maintained. Goosander goes for long periods without availability but I believe there are two shares available now.

Silver Cloud is next size up and is a pure 4 berth craft. She was fitted out by Brister Craft on a Aquafibre Diamond shell and is easily handled having taken her out solo she presented no problems. There is one share available. If you would like to see photographs of her other than on the BCBM site (although you can walk through her on their site.) I have a flicker folder at https://www.flickr.com/photos/trambo/albums/72157659996775879

Fred

I’ve had a nose around Silver Cloud and she is indeed lovely and very soon she will have her big sister moored up very nearby....... :-)

Most of the owners on Thunder take her out as a couple- bow thruster and electric mudweight make it all a doddle really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

I’ve had a nose around Silver Cloud and she is indeed lovely and very soon she will have her big sister moored up very nearby....... :-)

Most of the owners on Thunder take her out as a couple- bow thruster and electric mudweight make it all a doddle really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt.  Pm sent.

18 hours ago, High6 said:

Hi, all. We are seriously thinking of joining a syndicate for a smaller boat, but am I right in thinking that shares can remain on the market for a considerable time?

Hello High6

Some shares sell very quickly, we have sold shares straight after putting them on the market others can take longer and School Shares can take a long time to sell.

Many syndicates have waiting lists. I am showing one of the forum members around Ranworth Breeze next Sunday.

Regards

Alan

• Like 1