Software for a Macbook Pro ?

Quicksilver (Quickly launch programs, compose emails, perform calculations, etc)

Adium (MSN, AIM, Yahoo, Jabber client)

Address Book Sync (for syncing address book contacts with facebook)

Hotspot shield (VPN client for secure browsing when at an open internet hotspot)

Oh, forgot one of the most useful ones: Appfresh

It will automatically check for updates for all the software installed on your laptop, and update it for you. It also integrates with IUseThis, which allows you to store a list of all the software you use on the internet, then in the event you need to format your laptop, or you get a new one, it will download all the software you previously had installed.

Thans for that Pete, ill be looking into them :)

I took the Macbook to my fathers today to show him our holiday pictures.

I used the slide show, in iphoto using the Scrapbook theme, he thought i had spent ages making it into the scrapbook :lol:

Another strainge thing happened also.

My dad had a few pics on his SD card for me taken of a Santa visit he took the kids too on the Sheringham steam train.

I inserted the sd card, i photo instantly had all 2 gigs of picture displayed, in time corordination, i highlighted the ones i wanted, imported then ejected the card, all taking about 20 seconds max !!

I gave the card back to my dad, who said, didnt the card fit you computer ? :lol: he would not beilive that the pictures i wanted were allready on the Macs Hard drive, :lol:

These Apple Macs are good, takes a bit of getting used too, specially, the battery life, quick boot up and shut down, and also everything working how you would expect things to.