My Day

LizG

it's as if they didn't realise why they were even in the queue in the first place!   :default_rofl:

My card is always poised ready for action. Now we can even do the Ainsley Harriot wave as we pay: the other hand in the air. Try it, always gets a laugh. 

Sounds interesting and I might try it, Well that is to say I would if I actually knew what an Ainsley Harriot wave was in the first place!

Griff

6 hours ago, BroadAmbition said:

What do those of you I the know, recommend for MrsG’s Q5 (2019) and my Transit Custom Sport (2015)?

I d like to buy a couple TIA

Griff

For my Audi A4, I've got a Ross-Tech VCDS cable, bought from their distributor Gendan. Price is from around £250 depending on model. It covers most Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda cars.

It can read and reset all the modules on the car, so I can get a good idea of any faults and where they are.

• Thanks 1

On 08/01/2022 at 20:29, Bikertov said:

For my Audi A4, I've got a Ross-Tech VCDS cable, bought from their distributor Gendan. Price is from around £250 depending on model. It covers most Audi, VW, Seat and Skoda cars.

It can read and reset all the modules on the car, so I can get a good idea of any faults and where they are.

For my Dacia Duster i've got a Nigel. it can do everything including resetting the service interval warning which can only be done at the dealers.

If you want one he's my brother with all the kit.:default_norty:

• Haha 1

Busy day for her she seemed to take it well

now put to bed was absolutely exhausted bless her still a little unsettled I’m will stay with her until I’m sure she is happy 

took to the 2 toys we had great and seemed to like the bed xx

ate well 1 tiny poop accident but nothing to care about xx

410CC463-9D26-444D-A27D-661E3FB592F7.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Love 2

When we were taking Tina on we took a blanket into the rehoming place with us so once the decision was made it could be left on her bed, when we picked her up she had a bed she was already familiar with and had her smell.

Did much the same with previous hound.

• Like 1

We’ve had Seren since she was a puppy, but our previous dog came from a dog shelter. He’d been found as a stray and looked very miserable indeed (maybe that’s why they’d called him Marvin). He’d been in the kennels about three months and he didn’t bark when visitors entered, unlike all the other dogs. He just stared at the door as if he was hoping someone he knew would come through.

We had gone to the shelter on a whim, just to see what the shelter was like before thinking seriously about getting a dog. However, when we got back to the car we just looked at each other and decided to go back in to make enquiries. They suggested we take him for a walk around nearby Salcey Forest, which we did. He was very good on the lead. By the time we’d finished our walk our minds were made up, and that’s how we ended up going home that day with an unexpected addition to the family.

He was a wonderful pet, but we only had him for about 6 years as he was about seven or eight when we adopted him. That’s partly why we decided to get a puppy this time around. We had been making enquiries about puppies and young dogs from shelters when a friend told us about the puppies they’d seen on a friend’s farm. Although Seren is all collie, she doesn’t have a pedigree as the parents were both working dogs. So we paid less for her than we had done for Marvin. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ray said:

Either of you been within sight of Ludham Bridge by any chance? Hoping water levels are dropping enough now for me to get under.

I'll probably drive up there in the morning, all being well.

We came through today with 8ft 2 showing on the gauge  so the true height would be more like 8ft 6  or more.

• Thanks 1

That's what I was hoping to hear, thank you

2 minutes ago, garryn said:

We came through today with 8ft 2 showing on the gauge  so the true height would be more like 8ft 6  or more.

What time of day was it that you went through please?

We came through late morning and the tide was going out. We then headed towards Acle and stopped at Thurne for a while. The tide was still going out when we reached Acle late afternoon. 

4 hours ago, Ray said:

Either of you been within sight of Ludham Bridge by any chance? Hoping water levels are dropping enough now for me to get under.

I'll probably drive up there in the morning, all being well.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, kpnut said:

Nice to hear you are out and about GarryN. You can tell me if my boat is all safe and sound where she should be!
Enjoy your trip, Kate

Yes Kate she looked nice and cosy this morning sat in the corner with a blanket of frost on her.