• Announcements

Welcome! New around here? Take a look at the New Members' Guide for some pointers.

Not a member yet? Sign up here and you can soon be chatting away with friends old and new..

Check out our Handy Information section if you're after something quickly!

• If you would like to support the forum, please consider visiting the forum shop, where you can purchase such items as NBN Burgees, Window Stickers, or even a custom Limited Edition Wooden Throttle Control Knob

Forum Shop

Take it she isn`t used to a ramp at all, give her all the time she needs to make adjustments and she might just surprise you. Good luck.

• Like 2

A slightly stressful outbound journey today navigating through the sailies but a lovely return journey

C348A54D-2B95-4B04-AEF8-56C6C3A81182.jpeg

1B98ADA1-BDC7-4782-8B55-147C23D85A0B.jpeg

• Like 3

Great photos, perfect weather for a great day on the water :594c04f0e761f_default_AnimatedGifVehiclessaily:

I dont pick up judith 5 until Tuesday.

In that case a stranger stole the wave I gave you :default_biggrin:

10 hours ago, Lulu said:

A slightly stressful outbound journey today navigating through the sailies but a lovely return journey

1B98ADA1-BDC7-4782-8B55-147C23D85A0B.jpeg

Ah Reedling class Number 2  Siskin, on it's way on a down river race with Horning sailing club.

Nothing to worry about, follow down the right hand bank , when the sailing boat in front turns away from the right hand bank, go forward, passing behind.  If they come back for a second try at your side, don't worry, they'll turn away (might be close) they can't win their race if they've broken their boat by hitting you..

My day was however spent building a hard top for my trailer so I can transport my model railway to Hoveton Village hall for our Open day on 26th May 10:30-15:30.

Sadly we have to charge £3:00 for entry (£2 for concessions) as we've got to pay for the hire of the hall..we should have 7 to 10 layouts (most running some under construction) our second hand stall, our loco repair expert if you've got a non runner, and a tea bar.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TheQ said:

our loco repair expert if you've got a non runner, and a tea bar.

Now, What little comment would dear Mr. Q be expecting for that one I wonder.

59 minutes ago, MauriceMynah said:

Now, What little comment would dear Mr. Q be expecting for that one I wonder.

The tea bar or the non runner?

Our loco expert has been very successful with people bringing along locos  that for some reason don't work. There is no charge for this, but he hasn't got parts, but will tell you where to get whats failed, or adjust anything for free that he can.

Our tea bars are normally quite popular and normally have cake available.

I'll sneak in an advert anywhere I can, I've put stuff on various model ralway forums about events on the Norfolk broads, which reminds me.. Have I mentions the 3RR on, RMWEB, the N Gauge Forum and Your Model Railway this year..

I don't have a model railway, nor a tea bar but I wish your repair expert a lovely day however 'loco' he may be.

1 hour ago, MauriceMynah said:

I don't have a model railway, nor a tea bar but I wish your repair expert a lovely day however 'loco' he may be.

Oh he's definately Loco ... He's hand building O gauge track for his own layout..