A17 Farm Cafe

unclemike

this place seemms to be going down hill,called in on way down, early breakfast for pat,sausage egg chips for me, sausages had been cooked and left for ages

pats egg was solid been under the heat lamps too long, not an enjoyable experience, this is second try so also last

Maybe try a bowl of Special K, round of toast and marmalade, glass of orange and a black coffee next time. You have to work bl#$dy hard to mess that breakfast up!

Actually I hate driving on too full a stomach, so it would do me.

Over the years we have used the Lodge Farm Cafe, also on the A17 about half a mile away from the Farm Cafe. Stopped using it about two years ago after a couple of not very good breakfasts. Tried it again this year but won't bother again.

This is our 1st stop on the way down (2hrs) and stopped having food over a year ago, they can kill a bacon butty, murder a current teacake. I find them a bit rude when your been served.

We still stop for a tinkle break and now with the dog a walk round car park, Oh is that a flask you have there Kaz - sorted tea break as well.

We've started stopping at the cafe over the road on the other side on way back up north last few trips instead of Mac's a few miles down the road. Find there staff better & food better. Dog section as well.