Richardsons 2010 Brochure

Broads01

The Richardsons 2010 brochure landed on my doormat today. The style & content is very similar to previous versions, with one key difference. Stalham boats & Acle boats are now split into two sections rather than being combined and Acle boats are labelled just that 'Richardsons Acle Boats. This is consistent with the Richardsons branding that appeared on the Acle boats themselves last season. The Horizon Craft name is mentioned once on the boatyard descriptions page, but the Richardsons brand dominates. I'm not a marketing expert so opinions on a postcard please!

Dan,

I thought you were coming to see us and I thought I would save the postage.

unfortunately I dont think I can get you back on the database so you will have to go without this year :naughty::naughty:

Terry,

oh dear! :o that is the first mistake well spotted!

Dan,

I thought you were coming to see us and I thought I would save the postage.

unfortunately I dont think I can get you back on the database so you will have to go without this year :naughty::naughty:

Ahh ya little monkies! I dont think it is safe for me to visit again until that line of boats for sale has been cleared that greets me as I drive in! :grin:

I shall keep my fingers crossed the postman will dig a path to my door with it soon!

Dan

Dan,

Hope your new Richardsons Brochure arrives soon.

I got mine yesterday

Not one copy but 2 so maybe I have yours as well.

Looking forward to getting back on the water in 2010

Arthur

DAN,

You know you wont desert your favourite yard.

CLIVE

A well presented brochure, I very much like the way the Stalham and Acle boats are now listed seperately. Many thanks

Arthur

Thanks Arthur,

We have done a few subltle updates but splitting the fleet was a bit of a job and with my girlffriend having a baby (a bit early) I think she did well to finish it.!

We did add some pages to the boats by loosing the adverts but overlooked the fact that we could have increased the weight by nearly 30 grams and stayed within the postage weight which basically means we could have had either more pages/heavier paper or a thicker cover although this is a environmentally friendly brochure :grin:

I am sure no one will complain about loosing the cr@p wine voucher off the back :)

received mine this morning i think the 2008 price freeze is a cracking way to start 2010 i am glad we have booked with Ricko's as most other yards have bumped there prices up.

nice brochure Clive cheersbar

Jonny ice sliceice slice

I thought I saw it in the background on your webcam Geoff.

Anyway, you had better join in with the rest and book early, Easter, Whitsun and even June is already nearly half booked as is the six weeks. Hopefully this will carry on but it may tail off closer to the time.

we are still waiting for our chicks to hatch before counting them but as of this week we are 100% up on this time last year which was 50% up on the year before, obviously we did not end up 50% up.

We are hoping for a better year this year as we have worked really hard to get the business in and look after it.

I forgot to say I Put a credit for the photography in for Clive, Adam, Paul and Mark, I hope it is ok although I dont think we used Adams pics!(sorry)

Thanks to everyone who gave us photos to use its a shame we could not use them all but may have another go next year or on ads over the summer.

Well thats superb to hear Clive, for yourselves, your staff and the industry as a whole who hopefully are all doing well.

Still, you will be distraught to hear my brochure has not yet appeared. Whilst I can live with it this year if this happens next year with the new boats in I shall have no option but to zoom down there and expect to sort this out with you with a scrap on your carpark! two guns

Dan

Clive,

Really pleased to hear that your bookings at this stage are up on last year.

Last October was the first time I hired from you after hiring from Aston Boats for nearly 40 years.

The whole experience was first class from start to finish. Everybody at the yard was so customer focused.

right from the initial booking through to the quay staff who despite having a lot of work to do could not have been more helpful and friendly.

These things all add up to ensure that customers return. I have already booked again for October and hope possibly to fit in another break.

Another factor that I am sure is improving your bookings is the sensible pricing structure. I have hired Rhapsody and I really appreaciate the conisderable price reductions on the bounty 37's this year.

I wish you all the best for the coming hire season.

Arthur